According to the SRX Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices remains flat over November 2019.
- For the whole of 2019, overall prices increase by 1.7%.
- All regions experience price increases in 2019: CCR by 1.5%, RCR by 0.6% and OCR by 2.3%
2. An estimated 650 units were resold Dec 2019. This is a 15.4% decrease, compared to 768 units resold in November.
- Volumes are 21.5% higher than in December 2018, and 15.3% higher than the 5-year average volume for the month of December.
- A total of 9,017 NLP resale transactions are recorded in 2019, which is 27.4% lower than 2018.
- Breaking down by regions, in December 2019, 48.8% of the volume comes from OCR, 26.7% comes from RCR and 24.5% comes from CCR.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month was achieved at $17.9 million at Four Seasons Park.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price was a unit at Reflections at Keppel Bay resold for $7.2 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price was a unit at Bayshore Park resold for $3.2 million.
4. Overall Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $2,000 in December 2019. This represented no change as compared to November 2019. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX X-Value estimated market value.
- District 9 (Orchard / River Valley) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $30,000, followed by District 8 (Farrer Park / Serangoon Rd) at POSITIVE $28,000.
- District 17 (Changi Airport / Changi Village) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $54,000, followed by District 23 (Farrer Park / Serangoon Rd) at NEGATIVE $30,500.
- T-O-X data only include districts with more than 10 resale transactions with X-Value.
How Much Is Your Home Worth?
Book a FREE Professional Property Valuation
Thinking of selling or renting out your condo, HDB or landed property?
Get an estimate of the value of your home and of the time required to sell or rent it from a top property agent in your area. Decide later to proceed or not. Appraisal, as it should be.