According to the SRX Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices decrease by 0.1% over October 2019.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increase by 1.5% over November 2018.
- In terms of regions, year-on-year, CCR and OCR prices increase by 1.1% and 2.9%, respectively; RCR prices decrease by 0.6%.
2. Volumes decrease by 7.2% with 801 units resold in November 2019, compared to 863 units transacted in October 2019.
- Volumes are 25.0% higher than in November 2018, and 10.7% higher than the 5-year average volume for the month of November.
- Breaking down by regions, in November 2019, 49.7% of the volume comes from OCR, 26.1% comes from CCR and 24.1% comes from CCR.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month was achieved at $25.08 million at Hilltops.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price was a unit at The Crest resold for $3.7 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price was a unit at The Trilinq resold for $4.98 million.
4. Overall Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $2,000 in November 2019. This represented a $2,000 decrease as compared to October 2019. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX X-Value estimated market value.
- District 2 (Chinatown / Tanjong Pagar) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $55,000, followed by District 13 (Macpherson / Potong Pasir) at POSITIVE $18,900.
- District 16 (Bedok / Upper East Coast) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $41,000, followed by District 8 (Farrer Park / Serangoon Rd) at NEGATIVE $40,000.
- T-O-X data only include districts with more than 10 resale transactions with X-Value.