According to the SRX Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices decrease by 0.1% over October 2019.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increase by 1.5% over November 2018.
- In terms of regions, year-on-year, CCR and OCR prices increase by 1.1% and 2.9%, respectively; RCR prices decrease by 0.6%.
2. Volumes decrease by 7.2% with 801 units resold in November 2019, compared to 863 units transacted in October 2019.
- Volumes are 25.0% higher than in November 2018, and 10.7% higher than the 5-year average volume for the month of November.
- Breaking down by regions, in November 2019, 49.7% of the volume comes from OCR, 26.1% comes from CCR and 24.1% comes from CCR.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month was achieved at $25.08 million at Hilltops.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price was a unit at The Crest resold for $3.7 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price was a unit at The Trilinq resold for $4.98 million.
4. Overall Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $2,000 in November 2019. This represented a $2,000 decrease as compared to October 2019. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX X-Value estimated market value.
- District 2 (Chinatown / Tanjong Pagar) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $55,000, followed by District 13 (Macpherson / Potong Pasir) at POSITIVE $18,900.
- District 16 (Bedok / Upper East Coast) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $41,000, followed by District 8 (Farrer Park / Serangoon Rd) at NEGATIVE $40,000.
- T-O-X data only include districts with more than 10 resale transactions with X-Value.
How Much Is Your Home Worth?
Book a FREE Professional Property Valuation
Thinking of selling or renting out your condo, HDB or landed property?
Get an estimate of the value of your home and of the time required to sell or rent it from a top property agent in your area. Decide later to proceed or not. Appraisal, as it should be.